Cowboy Star Restaurant and Butcher Shop has an enthusiastic and committed service team including Jessica, designated Events Coordinator, who will take care of every aspect of your event. Make it a memorable and successful occasion. Our uniquely decorated private dining room has capacity for up to 20 of your closest friends or respected colleagues. We can also offer our entire restaurant for groups of 50-80 people for:
-Business Luncheons- -Corporate Presentations- -Holiday Parties- -Birthday Parties- -Anniversary Parties-
-Wedding Receptions- -Rehearsal Dinners- -Graduation Parties- and many other events!
Almost anything on our award-winning menu can be included in your event. Shareable appetizers, scrumptious USDA prime-aged steaks, and more.
For parties of 9 or less, click the reservations link below.
Cowboy Star Private Dining Information
Capacity in the Private Dining Room:
Maximum: 20 guests
Maximum with AV & Projector (not provided): 16 guests
Hours of Availability
Tuesday-Friday: 11:30am- 2:30pm
Monday- Thursday: 5pm- 9:30pm
Friday & Saturday: 5pm-10pm
· Menu Options
· Parties of 14 or more guests require a prix fixe menu to be offered.
· We have the option of a $70, $80 or $90 menu, non-inclusive of tax, gratuity or beverages.
· All prix fixe menus provide multiple courses that offer a selection of choices for your guests.
· We can work with you to semi customize menus if there are particular items you wish to offer, however we will need to confirm the availability of menu requests with our Chef de cuisine.
- You can also select shared appetizers and sides to accompany the prix fixe menu, prior to the reservation or day of, whichever you prefer.
- Choosing appetizers and share sides are a great way to add variety for your guests and also taste more of what we have to offer.
· Parties of 13 guests and less are allowed to order from the a la carte menus and pre select appetizers and share sides as well, or a prix fixe menu if it is preferred.
· Details To Consider
We arrange and provide additional details to ensure your event and Cowboy Star experience is truly unforgettable and one of a kind!
- Champagne Presentation: Celebrating an anniversary, birthday or any other special occasion? Surprise your guests with a champagne toast upon arrival! Choose from our thoughtfully selected champagne and sparkling wine list to have elegantly displayed at your table along with glassware upon arrival.
*We offer champagne presentations for all reservations.
Please call (619) 450.5880 to request champagne service.
- Personalized Prix Fixe & A La Carte Menus: We can personalize your prix fixe menu, or a la carte menu for smaller groups, for special occasions, or add a company banner or logo to make your event truly memorable.
- Beverage Agreements: If your event requires beverage limitations, we can discuss and provide a beverage agreement that is suitable for you. We can arrange limitations on things such as our signature cocktails and other spirits and allow you the opportunity to pre select wine to have presented. We will work with you to accommodate any beverage requests you may have.
*Please do not hesitate to discuss any special requests or additional details you may have with our events coordinator when arranging a reservation.
· Venue Rental Agreements/ Fees
Our venue rental agreements for guaranteed exclusivity of the private dining room may include a venue rental fee and/or food and beverage minimum, depending on date, time, guest count, occasion and availability. All private dining requests are addressed and confirmed with our events coordinator, who will discuss with you venue rental agreements and policies, and provide other options to best accommodate your requests. Please contact our events coordinator to check availability and discuss venue agreements.
· Buy-Outs: Minimums and venue fees must be discussed with events coordinator.
Seated Capacity of Main Dining Room: 70 guests
With the addition of our private dining room, capacity: 86-90
*For additional information regarding buyouts, private dining space or other requests, please contact our events coordinator.
Events Coordinator: Jessica Tittle firstname.lastname@example.org (619) 450.5880
Fill out the form below to get started in creating a lasting memory.